Saturday, December 08, 2007

I think they will be able to save my arm

I was sweating there for a while.

I think a spider bit me. I went to throw something stinky away in the big trashcan on the side of the house. Since spiders hang out there I put my arm in front of my face. This was probably the best decision of my life. My face would be so busted right now if I hadn't. I have a swollen, red, hard welt on my arm now. I was afraid my arm was going to rot off so I went to urgent care at school. (I was down there anyway picking up my birth control. Lucky too because I wouldn't have made a special trip.) Usually you expect bug bites to get smaller and hurt less after two days. It got worse. It is the size of half dollar now and swollen. Did I mention it is hard. They put me on antibiotics for a spider bite. They just hand those things out like candy don't they. Is there anything antibiotics won't cure?

No comments: