Friday, November 09, 2007

I complain a lot

It is what I do best. Being tired is my fault. I don't have to care. I don't have to go to school everyday or do my homework endlessly. Frankly, I'm getting burnt out. But. I just keep telling myself. Push a little harder. Just a little further. I hear that little engine saying, "You can do it. You can do it." Or whatever the hell, damn thing says. The point is this. I got two test back this week. Two tests I got A's on.

If everything goes as planned I should leave this semester feeling satisfied with myself because I have worked hard. If things keep going like they are I will walk away with FOUR A's and only one B. When I look at my grades and see all those A's staring back at me I will know that all the tired and miserable and stress was worth it. I can just feel it.

1 comment:

Drew said...

4 A's!?!? Pft, NERD!!

J/k, that's good - I haven't gotten that many A's since my sophomore year in college!