Saturday, November 03, 2007

Hmmmm...

I apparently have nothing to write. I could have sworn I came here for a reason.

Oh, well. I'll give you some bullets.

  • I have two test next week on Monday and Tuesday. Same goes for the week after that.
  • Don't you wish you were in my shoes?
  • When I get stressed I get heartburn and nightmares. That would be known as a Double Whammy.
  • My Spanish teacher assigned the class homework via email on Saturday.
*Here I will pause for your response of shock, outrage, and pure hatred.*
  • The week after those lovely test I have a huge project due that I am whittling away on.
  • Halloween I sat in front of the computer doing research. Then I read a little about Charles Manson and started to get a little scared.
  • I registered for classes this week. A lovely 15 hours next semester.
  • I have four books I have to read before the end of the semester. I am currently trying to figure out when I will have the time.
  • I guess, from here on out I will just have to stop sleeping. That would take care of the time issue and the nightmares. Double Bonus.
  • My Final Exam schedule has been posted and get this, Friday, December 14th and Saturday, December 15th I have finals from 7pm to 10pm. It just keeps getting better doesn't it? I also have a final on the 18th. As of now, I wouldn't be surprised if UT sent me an email saying this semester will never end.
  • That would be a really good horror movie. Wouldn't it? The semester that never ended. I think I'm on to something.

No comments: