Friday, October 12, 2007

I'm a strange bird

No doubt.

I have a running commentary, with myself, on what I think hell will be like. (I think it will be an individual experience if there is one. ) I have decided that my hell would be forever taking a Spanish Test as my teacher pronounces her Y's as J's and there will be someone coughing non stop and I will be sweating.

As a project to look on the brighter side of things I have recently started a running commentary on heaven. So far it is The Beatles (hopefully they will all be dead by the time I go) and Virginia Wolf on the Isle of White. I'm not really sure what we will be doing there. Oh, and my idol, Hunter S. Thompson. You know great rock and roll bands and writers and the like. I think that would be great.

1 comment:

Drew said...

according to Belinda Carlise - Heaven is a place on earth.

Personally, I think heaven would be a pretty boring place. I mean, all the fun people have got to be in hell right?