Monday, July 09, 2007

The Worst Bumper Sticker EVER!

"Planned Parenthood Killing a generation one baby at a time!"

I wanted to ram them into oncoming traffic. That is what I call population control.

Meanwhile, this is on an SUV. It makes me want to hunt them down and make a bumper sticker that says,

"SUV's killing the environment one gas guzzling mile at a time!"

or how about something that said,

"If people like me didn't drive piece of shit SUV's maybe the world would be a better place to live."

Then slash all there tires. This wouldn't really make a statement, but I would feel better about the situation.

In my irrational anger population control and polluting is the same thing. You knock one you better damn well be doing what you can for the other. If not you better get off your fucking high horse. Because the world is over populated. Is there anything worse than judgment through a bumper sticker?
Hypocrisy through a bumper sticker!

2 comments:

Drew said...

People who have bumper stickers on their car phail.

I think its funny when people have bumper stickers that have heavy political messages. I mean, who do they think they're going to reach.

"That guy in the SAAB behind me, just got his mind blown!"

madge said...

ASSHOLES!