Saturday, June 02, 2007

Last night's giggle fest

My and Kyle are in bed. We can't find anything on TV. I go by Food Network and I see the Broken Spoke. I stop to watch about Austin. The show was Giada's Weekend Getaway. Kyle wants me to change it, but I really wanted to see were she went. We don't like Giada. For one thing she says spaghetti with an accent. Spaghetti is an American word now you don't have to say it with an accent. It is like saying taco with an accent. It makes you look like a giant asshole. So naturally we think she is a giant asshole. Plus she has a really big head. I don't know if it is the camera angle or what, but it is unnaturally large. We were at my mom's the other day and Giada happened to be on and her hair looked like crap. It looked liked cats had licked it in lieu of a shower. It was very stringy and almost matted. So we are laughing about Giada and Kyle said something I didn't quite hear so I ask, "Did you just call her Va-Giada?" He says no, but that leads us in a very funny direction.

Kyle says, "I'm going to write a letter to Food Network."

Dear Food Network,

Your Va-Giada stinks. Do something with it's hair.

We laughed so hard! I was crying. It was to funny.

What? It is funny.

1 comment:

madge said...

When I read this at work today, I died laughing at my desk. This is so funny! I just love how you think Giada is a giant asshole. She's such a snob. I love you.