Saturday, May 12, 2007

Unsolved Mysteries

I always hated that show as a child. I found it terrifying. I just didn't want to watch. The narrator and his creepy voice, it was all to much.

Now I find my life is like that, an unsolved mystery. I image that same voice narrating the things I found in my car and wondered about. Saying something mysterious and eerie. Where has all the time gone? What happened to all the things I did, but I just can't remember? Are they gone forever? Will I wake up one day with a memory of some lost action? Do I live these lost, forgotten deeds out in my dreams? How many things have I taken for granted? Why can't I seem to make myself stop it?

Pay attention! I'm screaming this. It hasn't caught on yet.

Would it be better to get rid of everything and never be reminded of the things you did in some version of your life that doesn't belong to you anymore?

No comments: