Friday, April 13, 2007

still more fabric

This is Amy Butler fabric. I love her designs for fabric and patterns. They are all very cool. Well, Michael's is carrying PAPER by Amy Butler. I am so excited I could actually squeal. Don't judge me. There was a series of five minutes when I actually hopped a little. Okay, I hopped a lot. It comes in a 12x12 pad for 9.99. The paper is really super thick and textured. I am so excited.

I guess I forgot to mention that at work we are resetting all of our scrapbooking aisles. That means we are moving and getting new stuff for 7 aisles. It is so hectic. Not to mention that we have to reset other aisles too that don't have anything to do with scrapbooking. Also we are getting in all sorts of new stuff. It is fun to put away the new stuff. We will also receive an exclusive Martha Stewart crafting line in the next month.

1 comment:

madge said...

I have a small Amy Butler stash myself...