Sunday, March 11, 2007

My silent vows

Well, a while back I made a truely silent vow to brush my hair everyday and put some make-up on and look put together everyday. It isn't working so well, and by "so well" I mean not at all. It didn't last anytime. I made the vow while I was putting make-up on so that was as long as it lasted.

This time I am vowing to not spend my money on anything that is not related to crafting or books or crafting books. There was something else but I can't remember. That can't be a good sign. Second vow whenever depressed be sure to read from the Tao Te Ching. It always makes me feel good.

"Knowledge of the future is only a flowery trapping of Tao.
It is the beginning of folly."

2 comments:

NWO said...

How we spend our money is how we prioritize. You'd rather create than embellish, I guess. Have fun!

madge said...

Down with hairbrushes and make ups!