Monday, January 01, 2007

Late Christmas

Me and Corley are doing a Christmas swap.... after Christmas. I thought it was a good idea to wait until after Christmas when the both of us had money and time. I am really excited about her presents. I can't post picture until after she gets it. I can't even give you clues. I don't want to ruin it. What I can tell you is that everything is going to be either green, pink, or brown or all three, or any combination of the three. That is the theme for our Christmas swap. And pretty much everything I can think of right now is hand made! There may be a few little things that were bought, but for the most part all hand made. I can't wait to post pictures cause you will love it. By you I mean Corley and the rest of you.

1 comment:

madge said...

I can't wait to see what you've done!