Friday, January 26, 2007

Sundance

Before I die I want to go to The Sundance Film Festival. Just once, that is all I ask. I want to see every single movie that is humanly possible. I want to party all night long. Maybe I would even ski. Okay, well I would definitely see every movie possible.

So if anyone wants to donate to the cause let me know.

A ticket package to see 20 films you choose is $650.

All access, what ever you want, as many movies and you don't have to choose in advance is $2,500 but this only includes either opening night ceremonies or closing night ceremonies not both.

Plus I need a plane ticket and a hotel room for 10 nights. I gotta go hit the street corner now and start saving. Maybe I can make it in a couple of years.

1 comment:

madge said...

What a lovely wish. I would love to experience this also...if we pool our resources, maybe we have a chance of going in 2017.