Saturday, December 16, 2006

Solid Cherry

Since Madge isn't posting on Solid Cherry, I thought I would regale you with my fabulous finds as of late.

Thursday, December 14th Goodwill in Cedar Park (on the way to take pictures of the tree):

"My So Called Life" Soundtrack on cd that is full of 90's tracks $1.99

2 cassette tapes for $0.99 a piece of hits from the 50's and 60's including a couple of my all time favorites "These Boots are Made for Walkin'" and "Everybody's Talkin' at Me" and quite a few other gems. I have a tape player and a cd player in my car so I can actually listen to all of this.

"Skinny Dip" Carl Hiaasen's latest book soft bound for $2.99

Saturday, December 16th Goodwill Georgetown

Express Jeans the fit beautifully $7.99

Gap Jeans that fit beautifully $7.99

Old Navy Jeans, you guessed it, fit beautifully $7.99

Christian Dior Sweater $4.99

2 comments:

madge said...

First of all, you rock the casbah!

Secondly, I am jealous of your music finds.

Thirdly, finding jeans that fit beautifully is one of the hardest things to do - and that you found 3?

But let's talk about that Christian Dior sweater. I hope you took a picture of it...off to Flickr I go.

Lauren said...

No, I haven't taken a picture yet. I know, I know I am a poor substitute. But I will have to do. Everything is in the wash.