Monday, October 09, 2006

You know what?

You know what I want more than that bike. For everyone in Austin to start looking before they change lanes. What the fuck? It is like we live in city where the population doesn't have necks. How many times does this have to happen to me? Please for god sakes don't change lanes into me. I have had enough. Then when I slam on my brakes, giving you the horn for a full 30 seconds, (before you even notice me) because there is about a breath of space on either side of me from the retaining wall and your truck when you don't stop, don't take notice and continue to change lanes and finally are in the lane in front of me you give me the shrug! WELL HERE IS WHAT I SAY TO YOUR FUCKING SHRUG. GO FUCK YOURSELF! Really is that supposed to make it all go away. Wait, suddenly I don't care about the fact that you almost ran me into the retaining wall. Poof, gone because you held the palm of your hand in the air. FUCK YOU, you middle aged man! Here is a newsflash! There are other people in the world! That was the straw. I can't do it anymore. I can't drive an hour to work anymore and I won't. Two weeks, that is it. I don't care if I have a job. I don't care if I have to pan handle in Georgetown to eat. Just three more weeks until my vacation. Just three weeks. I think I can make it. Please god let me make it without killing someone.

No comments: