Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I feel about a hundred pounds lighter

I quit my job today! ahhhhh! I feel light as air. I got a job at Michael's framing. I have big plans for my life. I am going places. And by going places I mean going nowhere fast! But it doesn't bother me. I just hope I don't despise it right away. I will eventually I am sure. It sure will be convienent for all the crafting I am doing lately. I am exctied about not coming to this horrid place everyday.

I am also excited that I get to go on vacation in three weeks. I have been counting down since we bought the tickets, but thought nobody cares to know that far in advance. So I have held off as long as I could so ya'll don't have to read about it that much. By ya'll I mean the three people that may or may not be reading this. I get to go to Costa Rica for like nine days! I am leaving on Sat., Oct. 28 and will be there during Dia de los Muertos!!!!!!!! Until Nov 6. I think. God, I need a vacation. I am looking so forward to that! I am looking forward to finding all sorts of little crap I can craft with. Skeletons galore!!!! Did you just feel my heart palpitate?

1 comment:

The Q said...

Please take lots of pictures of Dia de los Muertos. PLEASE!