Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thank Goodness it's Friday

That saying is deplorable. Could you get any lamer? It is just as bad as "A Case of the Mondays".

Moving on, last night me and Kyle are watching our shows, Family Guy, Futurama, etc. Then this TGI Fridays commercial comes on and I thought of this really funny story.

If you are not familiar with Fridays it is a chain restaurant that is mediocre at best. Every week me and my mom go out for dinner. One time we thought we haven't been to Fridays in like 7 years lets try it you never know. Right? We sit down we are eating are mediocre food, everything is going good. Until, the old man from this old couple sitting next to us starts to retch at the table. Obviously we are grossed out at the fact that this man can barely keep his food down long enough to get up from the table. ( I am laughing so hard right now, just thinking about it.) Eventually, after many bulging eye stares at my mom, and giggling, he leaves the table to go retch outside or puke or whatever. It was horrible, needles to say we never went back.

No comments: