Thursday, September 14, 2006

"I'm so tired, I haven't slept a wink"

"I wonder should I get up and make myself a drink? No, No, No."

I slept like shit last night. I woke up at 5:30 in the morning; I peed(I got up out of bed and did it). Then I lay in bed and thought about totally stupid random bullshit. Like, my winter clothes. What the hell? I just couldn't stop it. Then I had this Beatles song in my head For No One and it was just playing over and over again and it was keeping me up. I am too weird.

While I am on this Beatles kick does anyone know what Day Tripper is about? I was watching some show about drugs and the narrarator said that Day Tripper was obviously about drugs, but I always thought it was about a one night stand, or some whore or something. Anybody?

Also why would you get a magic feeling if there is nowhere to go? Your out of college, your money is spent, you see no future, pay no rent. That wouldn't really leave me with a "magic" feeling. But then again I don't even know what "Any jobber got the sack Monday morning, turning back Yellow lorry slow, nowhere to go" means Maybe if I could translate that, "Oh that magic feeling, nowhere to go" might click.

No comments: