Thursday, September 21, 2006

The MINOR Accomplishements of Jackie Woodman

If you aren't watching this show you are totally missing out! It is THE funniest show on TV. Granted my sense of humor may be a little different from everyone else's. I am telling you FUNNY show. IFC on the weekends they play it a hundred times from Friday to Sunday. Check your local listings!

"Fat is the new tan."

Jackie is in a bar. Her friends makes her go (the oldest daughter from The Nanny). The friend leaves her, she is sitting at a table all by herself. A man in his mid twenties I would say comes up to her and tells her that he has met her before. She quips something about I would believe that if I wasn't as old as antiquity or some such thing. He keeps going saying, "No I saw you at [such and such] bar vomiting in the back. You kept insisting on giving me your card and telling me your name and address." He hands her the card. "Oh, turn this in at the clinic for free antibiotics." She says this so dry it hurts. His expert reply to this is, "Pretty and low self esteem!" Jackie says "There are many sides to this square."

My laughter fills the room!

No comments: