Monday, September 25, 2006

Closer



I watched Closer two times this weekend. I have seen it before it was a good movie so I bought it. I watched it the first time this weekend on a whim. I like to watch movies that I have already seen while I am crafting so all I have to do it listen. I was so taken by Clive Owen I had to watch it again. I also got sidetracked and stopped crafting just to watch him. You may have seen him in Sin City. He was striking in that movie, but nothing compares to his character in Closer. He is so vulgar and rugged, and mean. He gets dressed to tell his wife that he fucked a prostitute and he is dressed in a pair of jeans with no shoes or socks, and a navy blue, zip up turtle neck sweater with a white t-shirt looking thing underneath. It looked like he just stepped off a runway, he is gorgeous. I want to have his babies. Okay well maybe not that far, but I would like to do things that might produce a baby.

No comments: