Monday, August 14, 2006

If you don't have anything nice to say

I haven't been posting as frequently for a number of reasons.

1: I didn't have anything nice to say. So I was trying not to say the un-nice things. I have been in an angry funk lately. I think I have calmed down a little since yesterday. I think maybe the tension broke when I watched Fried Green Tomatoes yesterday. I have seen the movie a million times. For some reason I kept crying. The weird thing about it is that I was crying at the wrong spots. I wasn't crying when people died, I was crying at totally random happy spots. What can I say? I'm weird.

2: I have been playing my DS at work, so I have neglected every other mildly entertaining thing. We just got our pirating system from Japan in the mail. Officially you can watch movies and listen to mp3s on the DS. Unofficially I can play every game ever made for the DS. Super Princess Peach is a blast. I sure do love her and her little parasol.

3: I have been in crafting overdrive. I have been sewing like a mad woman. I need thirty projects going at once to be satisfied. Quite frankly, I need to get busy. I am making a vow to learn how to knit so I can learn to knit metal. (I saw that on Knitty Gritty. ) Plus I found a magazine with a thousand, really cute sweaters and really mod fashions in it, along with some really cute little 60's house wife numbers. I figure my sewing skills are fine and that was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Why can't I knit? We will see.

See the purse I made from and Amy Butler fabric and pattern on my flickr. -->

1 comment:

David said...

What is the DS?

Piracy is Good.