Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I have been displaced

Well, I got fired yesterday. Not only me our whole department got fired. No more product hotline. For some reason I am incredibly depressed. I hate my job. Quite frankly I am glad I won't have to do it anymore. I am so damn lazy just the idea of looking for a new job wears me out. This has happened to me in every single office job I have ever had. My first job at Sears teleserv I got promoted then they did away with my job, luckily I had quit the week before. Next I worked for the lottery. Guess what they were down sizing and slowly letting people go. I quit. I worked at Atomic for 3 years and never got downsized. I work at sears again for an easy job, they cut the hours on my department and change my schedule with a weeks notice. I quit. Now this job. What the fuck? I hate working in offices, this is one of the reasons. Bosses wipe their ass with you job security. Oh, but their "goal" is to keep everybody on. "We will send someone from HR around to you and tell you what jobs are available tomorrow." Yeah right I should have known that was a load of shit. Fuck this place.

No comments: