Saturday, August 19, 2006

Circus Peanut Casserole



We haven't gone to the store in maybe 3 weeks maybe more. I don't know. I do know that we have nothing to eat. So we are making concoctions with all the things in our pantry. I tell Kyle you know that we aren't going to go to the store right and we are just going to clean out the pantry. His response was priceless. "By Friday we well be having Circus Peanut casserole." My response: (Laughing) "That is circus peanuts and ranch dressing." Kyle: "The rest of that Parmesan cheese baked in the oven." Me:(more laughing) "ewwwww!" This has been our joke for the past week. We made it past Friday with out having to eat a circus peanut casserole. Since then we have decided that it would be circus peanuts, soy sauce, five different kinds of dressing and that cheese has since been ate up.

The story behind the circus peanuts is we bought some, so I could try them. I hadn't had them in a long time and I thought they were gross. Kyle hadn't had them in a long time and he thought they were good. He finally opened them after about a month or two took one half a bite and said, "My god, these are terrible you have to taste it." UGH! No. I will not taste something you just said were terrible and I know good and well were beforehand. So they went into the container were we had these really old marshmallows we give the dogs.

1 comment:

dancing at gunpoint said...

I love circus peanuts! They're so weird, like they're from outer space or something.