Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Chronicles of a t.v. junkie

First me and Kyle watch last Sunday's episode of Reno 911. We have a dvr so we watch are tv shows whenever we want to, so take that shitty programming. Anyways, we laughed are asses off. Paul Reubens is just so funny, and weird. The weirder he is the more I laugh.

Then Kyle does some diddling on the computer so I decide to watch a movie. Once again the dvr comes in handy. Videodrome was on Midnight Snack weeks ago. I finally had plenty of time to watch, and watch I did. Sort of. You almost need one of those contraptions from A Clockwork Orange to watch this movie. At one point James Woods, the main character is having these hallucinations in which this vagina like hole opens up in his stomach and he starts, like fucking it with his gun, then he just starts fist fucking it. To top it off his hand gets stuck, he struggles for a little while, when he finally gets his hand out his gun is gone and the hole is shut. Don't worry he recovers it later, with quite a messy display. The movie was full of violence, sex, and television.....when you start fucking your tv you know you really went off your rocker, and it happens. Well I should say when you start performing s&m on your tv you know things are bad.

Just as that finished up I caught the tale end of The Daily Show. The moment of zen was priceless I don't know who it was but a grown man coming off a podium doesn't realize the step is there and trip and does a face plant. I had to rewind and call Kyle to come and watch it. We laughed a lot. We get a kick out of those types of things.

Then of course I caught the late showing of Pee Wee's Playhouse on Adult Swim. Started the night with Paul Reubens and finished the night with him. Is it just me or does everyone feel compelled to say, "Meka a leka, hi meka hiney ho! Meka a leka hi meka chiney ho!" with Jambi? Probably just me.

No comments: