Saturday, August 25, 2012

Things about tonight:

We need bullets!


  • I went to The Continental Club to see a soul band.  
  • The band was so very good.  
  • Luckily, my friend, who suggested I go, got a spot right up front. It was packed. 
  • First the lead singer came over to me and sang to me, then put his hand on top of my head. 
  • I did my patent giggle and smile. Throw my head back and laugh. 
  • He was an amazing dancer, but he also did a sassy duck that reminded me of Nick. 
  • The next time he came over to me, he cleared a space so I could dance.  No one in the audience was dancing but me.  It was good, because there was an old guy who was really cramping my style.  
  • The next time he spilled a beer he thought was mine, then drank from it.  Wasn't mine. 
  • Then some random guy from the audience came up to me and said "I think he has a crush on you." 
  • I believe I will go see them again.  As it turns out, the next time they play in Austin will be at Frank.  I think I will go. 

No comments: