Thursday, August 09, 2012

Horoscope

I went to Paper Source. I picked up a book about your color horoscope.  I looked up my birthday.  This is what it said:

"Your ability to affect people is powerful. Highly intelligent you enjoy learning and sharing information and concepts. You are discriminating and can cut to the truth and convey ideas with insight and assurance. You are highly magnetic and can change the world with your intention, poise, and charisma."

This is weird.  Really weird.  Of course, you don't know why because I have been terrible about keeping up with my blog.

But here is the long and short of the story. I met a stranger, an older man and we were instantly drawn to one another.  We had this deep conversation the instant we met.  I asked him, "How do I change the world?" He told me that all I had to do was to be me.  Then he later told me he is drawn to me and that I have a powerful magnetism.  He also told me how powerful I am.

No comments: