Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Let's disguss

I'm going on a date with a boy on Wednesday.  He is an electrician.  We have been on one date.  I was set up by a friend.  I just got the number of another boy who happens to be a carpenter. Again set up by a friend.  If you know a hot plumber send him my way, the four of us could build a house.  Here's thinking, maybe I should become a contractor.  I seem to be meeting all the right people.  Anybody know any sinewy HVAC men.  Come on down.

Here's the kicker, I haven't decided yet whose eyes are prettier, the carpenter's or the electrician's.  It's a very close call.

I keep you updated.

1 comment:

sans_sanity said...

Lauren, I am worried that the Korea may have infected you. "I keep you updated," and "I was set up by a friend," are the phrases that worry me. Please see a doctor as soon as possible.