Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Years Resolutions:

Eat food with vitamins.  Not all the time or anything.  Just most of the time.
Get a job.  One that doesn't make me want to kill myself. That doesn't sound like a tall order, but it is.
Stop hating life.  Scratch that.  Start loving life.
Start making stained glass.
Feel better.  How? I don't fucking know.  I live on a dead end street.  Figuratively and literally.
Someone told me the other day that I wasn't a very forgiving person.  Maybe I will work on that.  Who am I kidding.  This list is getting way too long for one year.
Maybe I'll take a vacation this year.  By myself.  Yeah, alone, that sounds magical.

The easy things on the list:
Floss more.
Wear sunscreen more.
Wear lotion more.

1 comment:

Desmond said...

That's Nice......Well I'm Desmond. Feel free to visit my blog....and if your interested in gadgets and watches it's the right place for you...:)