Friday, November 05, 2010

To be a new mother:

Let's talk about my diet. Now, this isn't strictly new motherhood for me, but Sheath cake for breakfast and dinner is a little ridiculous.

I got TWO FOUR hour stints of sleep last night. It makes me feel so much better than the four two hour naps I had been getting.

I can't wait for Bucket to be a real dog, instead of this pissing and shitting nightmare that wants to ruin all my things. It won't be long now. He is whip smart and almost has the sit command down.

I bought him a chew toy from my neighborhood pet store. It is called a "bully stick". It is cow penis. I could actually get stuff done. When I left the room and came back there was no question in my mind what he would be doing. Of course, the moistened bull dick smells like a foot died and now the sour, rotting thing is being chewed on to release more of the smell. It can smell up a room. Gross. He loves it. He has a vet appointment today, but when we get back we will see how he likes pig snout.

I never thought I would say this, but I am enjoying the hell out of this cold weather. Bucket gets under the covers with me and snuggles. I love it.

No comments: