Monday, November 08, 2010

Remembering

I need something to help me remember things. I wish I could get a pop up on my eyeball that only I could see that reminded me of things I have planned. For instance, I am so afraid I am going to forget that Friday I see Ray LaMontagne. This weekend and next I have plans for Friday and Saturday. It is nerve racking. I keep looking at the calendar. I'm checking to see what day it is. That's right. I never know what day it is. Sometimes I have to check more than once a day. It feels like somebody tipped time and I'm sliding downhill through days faster than usual. You may think I'm overreacting, but Halloween weekend I forgot to volunteer. Five hours past when I should have gone in I finally realized it. It totally slipped my mind.

1 comment:

jes said...

Welcome to my world, minus the having a life part ;) I added a reminder in my phone to alert me of the RM show and I will text you. 6pm on Friday, now stop worrying! :)