Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Papoose-y

I have cried since I got Bucket just thinking about Grubb at this age. Sometimes I think how pissed off he would be at me for getting a puppy. He hated puppies. A puppy would walk up to him, he would walk away, every time. He never gave in. Kyle used to make fun of me that I needed a papoose for Grubb. I would get all excited and say if Grubb would let me do that I would be all over that shit. Bucket lets me. It is like my dream come true. For real.

I feel good again. Not all the time, let's not go overboard, but I feel good sometimes. Last night I couldn't sleep. Who knows why, but as I lay there wired as all hell (oh, I just realized I drank a Dublin Dr. Pepper right before bed, duh) I felt good. Of course, the shit eater went to bed at 11 and slept all night, until 7 in the morning (thank you, pug!). I could have gotten a full 8 and I wasted and hour and half laying there not miserable. I guess it wasn't that big of a waste.

1 comment:

jes said...

Pug says you're welcome! She thanks you in return for bringing her new best friend over to play :)