Tuesday, November 16, 2010

One more thing

About The Wire. Since we both know that is all I do all day. Season 4 is rounding to a close today. I swear to god I am thinking in gangster talk. I'm pretty sure I'm dreaming in Ebonics. You know it be, popped into my head. Of course it didn't actually come out, because as soon as I thought it, right behind that was, What the fuck. I'm sure in my subconscious there are tons of Laurens in their "Tupac hats" and wife beaters grabbing their crotches and telling mother fuckers to step off.

The problem with Season 4 is that they are focusing on a middle school. So it is breaking my heart. I actually cried. The fucked up thing is, when I know something really bad is happening to a kid I don't cry, but when a person helps that kid I cry. That is so backwards. Every episode I keep thinking that one of the kids is going to get killed. I don't want it to happen. I don't want Omar to get killed. I feel both are coming. Then again, I have had the feeling that Bubbles was going to die in the first season and here he is in season 4. My instincts are all wrong with this show. They throw me for a loop. Awesome.

1 comment:

jes said...

I be doin' that too, yo.