Friday, October 29, 2010

A hole in the Bucket


I got a puppy, a french bulldog named, Bucket. I had a lot of fear that I wouldn't love a new dog. But turns out I already do, buckets and buckets of love, even though he pees on the floor every three seconds. He has yet to have a poo accident, which is amazing, especially since he has peed in the house approximately 57 times. The total amount of liquid that has come out of his body in urine today is about a cup. He just likes to dispense it in dime sized portions all over the place.

I sing him a song. It works really good in the shower when he can't get to me, and consequently has some anxiety and cries a little. I sing it while I'm getting his food too. "I know what Bucket likes. I know what Bucket wants. I know what Bucket likes. Bucket likes Cheese." Or sometimes I replace "cheese" with "me" depending on what I'm singing about.

No comments: