Friday, September 24, 2010

Why, hello there.

Two of my closest friends recently lost people in their lives in the past week. I was happily avoiding my own feelings of loss when I was with them.

Can we just hit rewind about 4 months when all the animals we loved were still alive? That would be great.

Speaking of, I have never been so monumentally not over something in my entire life. I'm about to tell you something. Please, don't think less of me. Please, don't check me into the funny farm. I know it isn't true, but it's weird. I think Grubb is haunting me. Now you want to know what makes me think that cause you picked up the phone and are searching for the nearest institution. Sometimes, when I'm alone, I smell a fart. I'm positive it didn't come from me, and yet I smell fart plain as day. It's funny, and kinda sad that I'm overcome with sadness when I smell a fart. Where I get in the weeds is when I'm upset by something else, hard day, etc. all I want is to get a little Grubb time in. It always comforted me. The the downward spiral of thinking begins.

I guess the appropriate thing to do is to find something constructive that would take my mind of things. I'm open for suggestions.


No comments: