Thursday, July 15, 2010

Today, was a fucking doozy.

Where should I start.

Ugh, still don't have a schedule. I'll be moving to a store way south that does almost nothing all day long. Which, can't complain about. It sucks that I will have to drive about 30 miles one way to work everyday. And be there at EIGHT in the morning. I had a nice schedule. I won't work on Sundays that is bonus. And in the end, I'm glad I'm not moving to the store they told me they would put me at because me and some of my co-workers are pretty sure that store is going to be robbed. Consider this, someone was mugged at gun point in the parking lot there just today. And if I ever find a god damned placed to live, it will be really close to my house. Still doesn't excuse the fact that the way the manager handled this was completely unprofessional, inconsiderate, and disgusting.

Next, I will miss my old store. Why, you ask? I mean the only reason I wanted to work at a pawn shop was for the stories. If they move me to a store that writes four loans a day where the hell are the stories going to come from.

I looked in a woman's purse she was trying to pawn, standard procedure to see if it is real, and there were still things in it, not nearly as bad as the legend hypodermic, but I found them to be incredibly amusing. Bubble Bubble Bubble gum the really pink stuff with the yellow and blue wrapper, some condoms, and a credit card.

Then, as I was just getting back from lunch a co-worker comes out of the building and tells me to look over there. In the parking lot, two cars away is a woman digging in the trunk of her car. By god, she had no pants on. Judging from the amount of ass crack I could see she didn't have any panties on either. I could tell she was high on crack from that far away and every hit she took off the crack pipe was writ large in the lines on her face. She was trying to pull a wheel chair out of the trunk of her car to pawn. Then I went inside where we proceeded to laugh about the sign we need that says, "No Pants= No Loan". Eventually, one of my co-workers went outside and told her we weren't going to take her collateral. Man, oh man. I don't get paid enough to deal with women with no pants on. I need hazard pay for that shit.

No comments: