Monday, June 21, 2010

On things that I can't shake:

Hunger and
Anger. They kind of look alike. They are probably related.

But when I feel my angriest I don't feel my hungriest. This morning in the shower I had an anger attack (if there is such a thing). I was so angry I was breathing heavy and all hot. If you would have asked me right then what I was so angry about I couldn't have told you, I sure as hell can't tell you now. Or if I know what I'm angry about, I know that is is so stupid that I shouldn't tell people.

Today along with my big fat helping of anger I had half a box of macaroni and cheese, about 7 slices of pizza at a buffet along with a plate full of pepperoncinis , half a honey bun, a fake chicken sandwich and now I'm prowling for my next meal and I ate about 15 minutes ago. That may not sound like much, but considering I normally eat about 1/4 of that- it's huge.

No comments: