Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My nemesis

There is a guy at my work that is a total piece of shit. AND for some reason he thinks he can treat other people like they, too, are pieces of shit. He has crossed me once before, he crossed me today and we are through. I am done being treated like that. I was actually thinking about things I could possibly get away with and not get fired. I know I couldn't slap him, but I want to slap the shit out of his skinny ass. Could I possibly spit on him? Either way, when I rain down on him the furry that his built up from my shitty life he will cry. I am talking low blows. AND it will feel good. AND if he does cry that will only illicit more furry and I will kick him while he is down, and make fun of him for crying. Then I will stand over the corpse of his dignity and laugh.

No comments: