Monday, May 17, 2010

The weird ways of Grubb

Grubb is the ultimate weirdo these days.

Have I mentioned he only makes right turns. The vet thinks it is because he is favoring his left leg. I don't know. He seems to make right turns when right turns aren't necessary. Sometimes he walks in the tiny space that we have left to walk in due to packing, goes as far as he can makes a 180 degree right turn and walks back. Over and over. When I say goes as far as he can I mean face in corner.

He also really likes to scratch at things. He spent one week in the bed I made him. Now he likes to sleep mostly under the end of the bed or all the way under. If there is one piece of clothing in the whole 7 feet down there he scratches it like he wants to lay on it but just moves it all to one pile near the door. I woke up this morning to my dirty clothes rearranged.

And finally, he has taken to shitting on the street. He doesn't want to walk in the grass. He will pee in the grass, but I guess he draws the line at shitting.

He has always been a strange little dog. It just keeps getting weirder.

No comments: