Sunday, May 09, 2010

So... Life really sucks. . . .

My dog is totally broken. The vet can't figure out something to make him stop hurting. Tomorrow I go to pick up shots to give him myself. The vet said I could practice with saline on his french bulldogs. That might be the highlight of my day. Giving a stranger's dog a shot.

My house got totally broken into. They stole my camera. They stole my computer. They upset my dog. The whole thing just makes me sick. They didn't touch anything else in the house. Just my stuff.

To top it off, the landlord for this house is a total fucktard so now I have to move. The principle of the thing is that I won't give him my money. He is an unthinking, social defective. I think he has a girlfriend/wife, who p.s., was waiting in the car while he boarded up the door the night of the break in. That just proves to me that any man can get a woman. I mean, any bumbling, fucking ass clown.

After the break in, the asshat landlord thought it was a good idea to park at the back of the house and come walking up to the front door. He was dirty looking and his arm was bandaged. Long story short he looked like a hobo. He walks up and says, "Hey, how's it going". I have never met this man before in my life. As far as I know a stranger just walked up to my house. So I say hi in the bitchiest voice I can muster. He then asks me if I am Lauren. My words said yeah, my voice said fuck you who wants to know. He then introduces himself. He didn't even say he was sorry to hear about what happened. I swear if I live a thousand years I will never meet a more socially retarded shit stain. The worst part is there is more. I just don't even feel like writing about it.

I have to wake up really early in the morning. I'm not looking forward to it, because I'm not really that tired.

I'm monumentally depressed. But I think I got all my tears out yesterday. Sometimes that really sucks because once my body feels like it has cried enough I won't be able to cry again. It just relieves so much. Sometimes I need it to happen again.

1 comment:

jes said...

I'm so sorry dude... I feel so sad for you. Please let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do. I'm here for you, friend!