Tuesday, May 04, 2010

I did it

I have officially kicked Grubb off the bed. I don't want to. It hurts me. But he can't keep pissing and vomiting on the bed. I raised the bed so he can't get on it. After spending almost the entire night awake, vomit all over the place, one of those places was almost my face. I got up at 6. Went to the laundromat and when I got back home I took the cinderblocks from outside and raised the bed again. I made Grubb a little bed in the corner that he apparently hates, or resents too soon to tell. Either way, he won't lay in it. I tried to make it cozy and put all his things around it. No go. Hopefully tonight he changes his mind. I really wish this would get better. I'm not asking for a miracle. I'm just asking for a little relief. I'll take not pissing and vomiting. Please.

No comments: