Friday, May 21, 2010

Good morning sunshine

On this lovely morning I was awaken by the sun blaring through the two inch gaps on either side of the mini blinds. There was a tree right outside the window doing a little to shade those gaps from direct sunlight. Sometime yesterday evening the landlord cut it down. Then he put it in the street right where I park. Meanwhile, across the street there is a HUGE pile of tree branches the length of two cars. Naturally, I don't want to park under that tree. One- bird shit, two- the last time I did some cunt parked in front of my house and talked all night, three- giant branches fall off of it, better safe than sorry. So I moved the branches to the obvious place instead of where tenants would park. I'm pretty sure my landlord is a special needs kid.

No comments: