Monday, April 12, 2010

Oh! No girl! You di-unt!

Two black women came into the store today and their nails were disgustingly long. I'm talking tickle your gag reflex long. At least six inches or more. They were her real nails. From across the room I couldn't tell, but close up they were kinda bumpy and just disgusting and painted some god awful ridiculous orange and gold. The other ladies were red. Outrageous. They curved to the side. Oh gross. I can hardly stand thinking about it.

A man told me that he always wanted a girlfriend with a lot of tattoos. Ok. Did he want an award? I just l-o-v-e the fact that I'm somebody's fetish or notch on their belt. Please, tell me more. You would never go up to a fat woman and say that you really want to have sex with a huge fat person. Or to a woman with giant feet and say hey lady your feet are huge that has always interested me. Why would you try to pick someone up like that? People. Please, let's think before we speak.

The really awesome part is is that I'll have to be back in less that 12 hours. Fun!

No comments: