Monday, April 19, 2010

Here's a bit of advice

The curb of someone else's house at 3 in the morning isn't the single's club. Even if the guy you called to fix your tire is really cute. I can hear every word you're saying and your shrill fucking laugh is getting on my nerves.

After an hour I went out side. I said, "Is there a problem here?" She said, "There was. I had a flat tire." It was kind of winey. It set me over the edge. So I say, "I can hear every word you say and it's 4 in the morning on a fucking Sunday. Move it along. Cause I'm about to call the police." I was pissed. I could hear the anger in my own voice. Then I slammed the door. She said she was sorry before I could manage to get in the house. Thank god she didn't say anything else. I was about two words from saying "I'm gonna call the fuckin' police to drag you away after I get done kicking your ass." I swear her voice set my nerves on edge from the very second she woke me up. I hate more than anything to be woken up in the middle of the night it pisses me off. I was able to fall asleep again, but I was awaken several times. I had had enough. I would have gladly ripped that bitches tongue out.

Now, I'm awake and pissed and can't go back to sleep anyway.

No comments: