Tuesday, March 02, 2010

The cell phone

I have a cheap cell phone from AT&T. I pay $70 a month for a "cheap" plan. What a joke. I bought a phone that was cheap. I don't want a phone that can browse the internet, or take pictures, or one that I can listen to music on, or scratch my ass or fix my sink when it's broken. I just want the damn thing to ring and frankly it doesn't do that very well. Sometimes it just doesn't ring, sometimes is doesn't alert me to text messages. What do I do? Make my own cell phone? The worst of it is that my old cell phone that was four years old never had a single problem. I finally gave it up when the battery started to die on me. Now this cell phone isn't even gonna last a year. Sucks.

One of these days I'm gonna give up the cell phone. I hate them anyway. What am I gaining from it besides a bill? Probably cancer.

No comments: