Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Randomania

On the way to our destination:
Me: "Someone smells like fetal pigs, the kind that you dissect in school."

On the way back from our destination:
MP: "This guy next to me smells like clam chowder."

I'm feeling very grumpy these days. I wish I could do something about it.

Please, all of you who will soon be participating in Thanksgiving, eat a shit load of dressing for yours truly. K?

The past few days we have been hearing a man moaning through the walls. It's weird because I have heard plenty of people banging around, but you can't hear voices unless they are in the hall. The new groaning noise is real unsettling. Sounds like he is dying. Or calling whales. I can't decide if all are neighbors are very lonely people or you just can't hear through the walls. It's a toss up really. Maybe that guy is banging someone in there.

I love "Californication". I love it. The new season is titillating.

I love "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" too. New season, excellent as well.

If you haven't seen either show- get it together. When you're done chastising yourself for being so lame, run to the video store/netflix/whatever to get your hands on all the episodes you can. You will laugh your ass off. Then you will thank me. Then we can have a beer at the same time and toast to your newfound coolness.

Later Tater


No comments: