Tuesday, November 03, 2009

PMS in another country

Pretty much the same as the first country. Only, when I'm feeling particularly irritable I have to go out in the street to get, I don't know anything, and there are people swarming everywhere. That is one of my biggest pet peeves, really crowded places and people in your way. When you try to walk around them, they move over and you can't pass. It drives me crazy. Everywhere you go is one big cluster fuck.

I'm kind of at a loss for something to blog about today. I swear I had something last night. The day hadn't changed yet so I couldn't write about it. I should have wrote it and saved it.

I'm currently on a hunt for yarn that I like. I'm going to try to make a hat, and a cowl.

Did I mention it is fucking cold here? Good god. The weird thing is we don't have to use the heater. It is really warm and humid in the apartment no matter what. It is not humid outside anymore. It got really dry. I hate cold. I hate dry. We'll see if I can hang.

I'll try to start writing things down so I have a semblance of a point.

1 comment:

jes said...

please do, cause that blog SUCKED! haha. I kid, I kid.