Wednesday, November 11, 2009

If I had one wish ....

I might waste it on being able to pee standing up. Oh, the wonders. What joys! Never having to hover. Never accidentally touching your ass to the seat when you're drunk and wobbly. Never trying to pull your pants down in a stall where the door is too close to the toilet and bumping into things in there. Gross. Peeing in an alley. Toilet paper would be a thing of the past (for the most part). Rapid fire bathroom breaks. I could go on, but I think we all know the benefits here.

Today I found a toilet, that alone is a miracle. You almost have to be in the subway in order to pee. You would think that all restaurants would have a toilet. You would be wrong, as I was. I start peeing and looked around the stall. No toilet paper. Fucksticks. Wait. I was accidentally prepared. In my bag I had Kleenex. I'm a fucking boy scout.

So I found this. Go Girl. I might have to buy one, or 25. You know, just in case. I guess you would have to carry toilet paper too. I don't know if you can pee in an alley and then put your pee cup back in your purse. Kinda gross. I may have to give this more thought.

1 comment:

Venus and Mars said...

That is so funny. Go Girl. What will they think of next ? Can't wait to see women spelling their names in the snow with the guys !