Monday, November 30, 2009

I remembered a doozy

Handjob and a haircut, 2 bits.

Well, it probably costs more than two bits, but there are handjob and a haircut establishments everywhere here. There are at least three such establishments within a few blocks of this apartment. Is that not the craziest thing you have ever heard? Why would you combine the two? You can tell where to get your hair cut and your dick squeezed by observing two spinning barber shop poles next to each other, each going in a different direction. Now, I hear that they don't do the haircut and the handjob at the same time. Which do you think should come first? Would you like to be more relaxed before or after your haircut? Another question that was brought up was do you have a time limit? I think it might take a while to finish if it smells like a salon and you're worried about your hair looking good. I don't know. Maybe Koreans have a salon fetish. The sound of scissors cutting hair gets their dicks hard? Maybe they like the smell of that blue fluid they keep the combs in? Sometimes barber chairs can be pretty comfortable. My mind is brought to the privacy issue. I guess these places have separate rooms for each customer. All I can think of is that barber shop in Austin that looks like time forgot it in the HEB shopping center. A couple of old white guys run it, it has fluorescent lighting, and a bunch of chairs lined up in a single room. I imagine it full of Koreans getting jerked off. It grosses me out. Do you think you need a special hair cutting license to give handjobs too? I have so many unanswered questions!

1 comment:

jes said...

I think it's time for MP to do a little "hands on" research.. he needs to take one for the team on this one, inquiring minds want to know!! :)