Saturday, November 28, 2009

I can't believe this:

I can't believe I'm in Korea.
I can't believe I've been here two months now.
I can't believe I haven't seen Grubb in that long.
I can't believe I graduated from college almost a year ago.
I can't believe no one answers my god damn emails.

Wait, I better get this out. Last week I email my mom and tell her to email me and let me know when she will call. I don't care when she does call I just have to know so I can wake up. She emails me with a time, on a day. I wake up- she doesn't call. It was a week day so there was an alarm. Sometimes I'm just up early on the weekdays, cause I can't go back to sleep after MP is getting ready for work. Cut to this week and I tell her to tell me when she is going to call, just like before. Only now she doesn't tell me and calls at 7am on a Saturday. Who's up early on a Saturday? I'm starting to think she can't read. Plus, I have emailed Kyle twice now. No answer. I'm not asking for a novel. Just a simple, Hey your dog is okay, I'm okay. Is that too much to ask? I could scream. It is so god damn frustrating. The two of them drive me crazy. Right up a fucking wall. I love them, but damn people.

Okay that feels better.

The time away from them really has helped. The time away from everything really has helped. I am starting to feel that I could go home and have a job and function and do all the things you have to do to support yourself. I still don't think I can work in an office though.

I'm starting to think I can actually articulate all the things that made me want to leave, too. Before it was too jumbled and emotional and confusing. I am making some headway to sanity.

No comments: