Friday, November 06, 2009

Bau House

I miss dogs. I miss Grubb so much. I miss everybody else, sure. It just isn't the same. I have never been away from Grubb this long. Plus, I can't talk to him on the phone. I don't get updates from Facebook. No pictures. Though, I'm trying remedy that last part. When I get back to Austin I'm going to sleep on Kyle's floor or couch or whatever space I can occupy with all three bulldogs piled on top of me. I really miss Sluggs too.

I have had a dog all my life, at least as long as I can remember. Everyone I know has dogs. I was never away from a dog for longer than 8 hours. I never really thought about it, but not taking a dog outside all the time is weird. I am thankful that I was dog-less when I was sick, though. That would have been extra terrible. The apartment is so quite, and no one is excited to see me when I get home. I'm not sure I ever want to be without a dog again.

We found a bar/cafe that caters to dogs. It is really awesome. We have been twice and there has been a bulldog there both times. So I get my fix. There is a 140 pound Malamute looking dog. It is huge. Huge. The dogs are going ape shit. They are walking on the tables, fighting, barking. It's fun. I wish I could just loan a bulldog during the day.

1 comment:

Venus and Mars said...

You can borrow my little runt whenever you want. He's butt skiing across the carpet again...