Monday, July 13, 2009

This sounds terrible, I know

But when I grow up I want to be someone's trophy wife.  Yeah.  I said it.  I want to spend my days getting my hair done, working out, doing my nails, reading, and buying clothes and shoes.  On someone else's dime of course.  I'm good conversation for the most part.  I could even do a little research about whatever it is that the people like that you are parading me in front of.  So if you know anyone who is lacking in a trophy wife- I'm interested.  I would like someone who is attractive, rich, and in shape.  Smart isn't that important, but it's a big plus.  I clean up real nice.  

2 comments:

JM said...

Ahhh finally, a girl who knows her place in the world. Just 30 years too late. (And if you believe this, you might also think that I believed your post) - It was funny though.

Lauren said...

I'm ONLY half kidding.