Sunday, June 28, 2009

Long time no see

So I haven't been participating in blogging much lately.  Sorry kids.  Life has taken me away from the computer.  Between having a full time job and sex life the computer is the last thing on my mind.  Obviously. I have been living it up this summer though.  Corley and I had a wild birthday party.  Unfortunately I am now 26.  That's okay because I had a puking good time at the party.   

The job I have is a total buzz kill, so I have to find something else.  A steady paycheck is nice I haven't had that in years and years.  But I'm not sure it is worth it.  I'm just barely hanging on.  I can't take much more of this going to bed at midnight or later and waking up at 5 in the morning to get ready for work.   It makes Lauren an angry girl.  I was doing so good lately too.  I feel that old anger creeping back in.  Once anger gets its nails in good it's hard to let go of it.  Not looking forward to that. 

I really have nothing else to say.  Just stopping in.  Keep in touch.  

No comments: